Your privacy is absolutely assured whenever you order from us. At no time will we divulge your contact details to any third party. We have a secure online payment provider and we regularly update our security software to protect both ourselves and our customers
All communication received from you is treated in complete confidence at all times. We do not store, download or save for future use any of the infomation you provide to us when you place an order.
Our policy remains the same in principle. We, as a business, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy at all times.
This updated policy sets out the terms in relation to any personal data that may be collected from you, which you provide to us, and will be processed by us as part of our day to day operation of running our business. Please read the following regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information may be collected from you when you communicate/or order from our web site.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site ninawornham.co.uk while you order clothing or enquire about our products and services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site and when ordering our products.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of this correspondence for future reference and as part of running a valued service for the pleasure and continued satisfaction of our customers.
- Details of transactions and purchases you make on our web site and in of the fulfilment of goods you have ordered.
- General details of your visits to our site including, but not excluding, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
How do we store your personal data?
Whenever you communicate with us via our web site, all the information you provide is stored on secure servers. All payment transactions will be encrypted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not always guaranteed to be totally secure. We always do our best to protect your personal data but we cannot guarantee the security of any data you choose to submit. Your disclosure is at your own risk. Once you have provided all your information, we will adhere to all the legal procedures and security features at our end to try to prevent any unauthorised access. However we have no method to control scammers or hackers other than our own updated security servers.
We do not collect any sensitive information about you relating to race, age, DOB, culture, religion or any other sensitive and highly personal details.
How we may use your information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our web site is compatible and easy to use for you and for your computer.
- To fulfil and dispatch to you any products that you request from us.
- To fulfil and honour our obligations to you as the customer upon you placing orders or requesting information about our products and services.
- To advise you of any promotions or changes to our services, such as any delay to orders, an item being unavailable or a general query that we need to know before we can complete and process your order to your satisfaction.
We currently do not conduct any email marketing campaigns therefore at this stage, we do not store in any form, a list of customer personal data. If you are a repeat customer who makes regular purchases, we will always contact you via email to discuss your order with you. While we use social media, ie Facebook, we do not use social media as our main method of communicating with our customers.
We only keep your information for a brief time, from when you have ordered goods and they have been dispatched, and for any legal business, such as accounting and record keeping. Only upon the permission and requests of customers, will we keep your email address for the purposes of further communication for any length of time.
Disclosure of your information
We strictly adhere to never sharing any personal information to third parties. However, we would always need to abide by the law in which case, we may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data with such bodies of authority.
You have the right to ask us not to contact you, to cease contacting you and to remove your contact details from our data base. All your legal rights remain in place.
Access to information
The Act gives you the freedom to access information held about you upon request.
We have the legal right to market our communications as part of our business growth. You, as the customer, have the right to refuse to receive any marketing material from ourselves. See Your Rights above. While we currently do not run email marketing campaigns, we do most of our business marketing using the platform of social media, Facebook mostly. The right for the customer not to receive this information is straightforward and simply requires that you ‘unlike’ our page or that you opt out of following us. Doing this means you will not receive any further updates from us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Nina Wornham.
In our line of business, customers often request if they can be notified via email in regard to any new products arriving before they sell out. Since the arrival of new GDPR regulations, we must now make it clear that our customers can only receive such emails if they provide written permission for us to send them.
Please use the web site contact form if you have any queries.